Monday, January 28, 2013

Pirate101 Interview with Ambrose2Zeke!

Ahoy there!

Today we've got somethin' special for ya'll! 

We've got the honor of interviewing John, the creator of Ambrose2Zeke! My questions are in LIME. I hope you guys enjoy this interview as much as I did!

-Hey John! I see you own Ambrose2Zeke. When was Ambrose2Zeke first released to the public?
I started Ambrose2Zeke as a blog in April 2010, hosted on a free blogging service. I was lucky enough to already have a bit of experience in HTML (the code that makes up websites), but what I learned from the first year writing, designing and tweaking code within my own blog helped me create a full website, which we now know as Ambrose2Zeke.com, that launched in April 2011.

-What was your first reaction when you found out Ambrose2Zeke  became an Official Pirate101 Fansite?


 My jaw hit the floor. To this day I cannot be thankful enough towards everyone who enjoys the site, everyone who participates in our contests, talks to us through social media and comments on our articles, everyone who has supported me and of course to KingsIsle. I am truly grateful. This is what I enjoy doing and to have even one person show their appreciation or enjoyment of it is extremely heart warming. I still don't quite believe it! Thank you and I hope to continue being a part of this community for a very long time!

-Do you have a Pirate? If so, what level and school is he?
Of course! I have a Privateer named Inky John who's only in the mid-20's. I like to take things slowly and sometimes just enjoy logging in and customizing my ship and house. I have also been busier in real life than I would like, meaning my adventures in the Skyways are somewhat restricted right now. I'm hoping to blast through some more levels when I get the chance.

-What area are you currently questing in?
Cool Ranch! The western theme is very awesome, but I can't wait to reach Mooshu though!

-Is there anything new coming to Ambrose2Zeke that you would like to share?
Lots! We've got regular Pirate101 features involving companions, ships and more coming soon. Wizard101 features are due to receive a bit more love too. Lots of regular content is the aim. These may take a little while to prepare but hopefully it will be worth the wait. Of course we'll also be continuing to upload gameplay videos and other such fun to Ambrose2Zeke TV (the video section of the site). I'm aware that Wizard101 videos are lacking as of right now, but that should change very soon.
In the slightly more distant future we have more Ambrose2Zeke Champions contests, which I have promised to keep a lid on until they're a lot closer to completion. I can tell you this though - they are packed with a lot more story, more characters, even greater adventures and of course prizes. We've been constantly working on this since the last Ambrose2Zeke Champions, so please look forward to it!
-Is there anything special you want to show us?
Did I say I'd keep a lid on Ambrose2Zeke Champions? Well, I suppose for you I can give a very small sneak peek!

http://ambrose2zeke.com/returning-soon-preview.png
-And as Chris would ask, Llamas or Alpacas?
An impossible question, but the Pirate in me wants to say "llARRRRmas".


Thanks again for the awesome interview John!

Cya in th' Stormgates!
-Alexander da Coolest



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave us a comment!
If you are under the age of 13, please ask your parent or guardian for permission to comment on this site.
Here are some rules you need to follow when leaving a comment:
-No asking for gifts and codes.
-No inappropriate language.
-No spamming.
All comments will be moderated before being published.

Thank ye!

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks Blogger Tricks