Sunday, May 26, 2013

Blowing up Beachhead

One of the first dungeons I encountered as a member of the Royal Navy was to annihilate the Armada Fortress in Westminster Skyway, Beachhead. If I didn't destroy Beachhead's powerful cannons before the Armada can get them ready, the Isle of Dogs and Marleybone City are done for. I needed to go through four identical dungeons to disable Beachhead's four guns before I could get to the heart of the fortress. On the way, I encountered Bishop, one of the Armada's high-ranking members, sending a video message-type thing to the leader of the Armada back in Valencia. Before I could dismantle Bishop myself, he fled to who knows where, leaving me to fight some more clockworks. After some challenging fights, my friend Slick Michael Radcliffe and I were able to destroy the guns and the fortress. Now it's back to the War Room on the Isle of Dogs for my next assignment. Hopefully it involves bubble baths and massages...


What could this be? Is that Marleybone on the right?

What is this giant wheel? And what do the gears do?

Where is Rooke?

Don't mess with Ratbeard!

Oops. I broke it

The existence of the sea means the existence of pirates
Perilous Oliver Paisley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave us a comment!
If you are under the age of 13, please ask your parent or guardian for permission to comment on this site.
Here are some rules you need to follow when leaving a comment:
-No asking for gifts and codes.
-No inappropriate language.
-No spamming.
All comments will be moderated before being published.

Thank ye!

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks Blogger Tricks