Sunday, May 12, 2013

New blogger!


My name is Perilous Oliver Paisley, and I was chosen by the members and developers of this great website to blog on the site! I'll be posting in-game experiences, thoughts, news, and lots of different Pirate101 things!
I currently play a level 50 musketeer in Pirate101, and I love it. The ranged combat is really fun. I like being able to hit an enemy from afar, and not have to worry about being hit back. Also, the class has great survivability. If you can manage not to get into hand-to-hand combat, the only classes you can be attacked by are other musketeers and witchdoctors. By building up resistance, you're hardly taking any damage. Other than the musketeer, I have a swashbuckler working his way through Puerto Mico in Skull Island and a baby buccaneer, although I might start another class and blog about playing him, and my experiences in-game.  Other than Pirate101, I enjoy reading, seeing my friends, visiting family, skiing, and bowling. I hope to be a part of this blog for awhile!

The existence of the sea means the existence of pirates
Perilous Oliver Paisley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave us a comment!
If you are under the age of 13, please ask your parent or guardian for permission to comment on this site.
Here are some rules you need to follow when leaving a comment:
-No asking for gifts and codes.
-No inappropriate language.
-No spamming.
All comments will be moderated before being published.

Thank ye!

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks Blogger Tricks