Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Quick update from Perilous Oliver Paisley

Ahoy there! I know it's been a really long time since I've come up with a post, and I am truly sorry about it. Life has been incredibly busy with school and extracurricular activities, so, unfortunately, my posts will have to be more spaced out. My plan is to have a post ready every weekend, my free days. Again, I'm sorry for the lack of blog posts, but now that I have a routine and school has begun to settle down, I hope I can be more active on the blog and Pirate101.

The existence of the sea means the existence of pirates
Perilous Oliver Paisley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave us a comment!
If you are under the age of 13, please ask your parent or guardian for permission to comment on this site.
Here are some rules you need to follow when leaving a comment:
-No asking for gifts and codes.
-No inappropriate language.
-No spamming.
All comments will be moderated before being published.

Thank ye!

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks Blogger Tricks