Sunday, July 8, 2012

New Avalon Concept Art & Announcement!

Aargh me mateys!

I've decided to start using this blog for BOTH Pirate101 arrr-nd Wizard101 purposes!

Thus, I present to you new concept art released by J Todd Coleman showing the world of Avalon!

And J Todd adds: 
Fantastic early "look and feel" concept for Avalon. Love the use of color in this one.
Haha, you gotta love how this looks!

Anyhow, there's a very big celebration for me coming up later this month.

It celebrates one year of me being a member of the Wizard101 #Twizard community! (Meaning, one year of me joining Twitter).


Thus, I'll be giving away some great prizes on this here blog!

Remember to follow and be ready for the contest!

Happy Sailing young pirates,

~Chris.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave us a comment!
If you are under the age of 13, please ask your parent or guardian for permission to comment on this site.
Here are some rules you need to follow when leaving a comment:
-No asking for gifts and codes.
-No inappropriate language.
-No spamming.
All comments will be moderated before being published.

Thank ye!

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks Blogger Tricks