Thursday, November 21, 2013

Daedalus' errands

Ahoy everyone! Again, I'm truly sorry for the delayed post. My life has been crazy busy, but I hope to get back into Pirate101 soon.

Anyway, when we last left off, I was told I had to find a hero named Thessseusss if I wanted to find Argos, and my next piece of the treasure map. Argos has the map piece, but he is underground, hunting the Minotaur with Thessseusss in Daedalus' giant maze, the Labyrinth. He is willing to surrender a key to you, but for a price; you need to go get him some things. The series of quests is a little bit tougher than just going to the dry cleaning and picking up his laundry: he wants you to recover his plans for one of his new inventions from some pesky centaurs, some iron ore off the ground, and a hammer from a boss, Cyclopean Anax. The dungeon with the cyclops is not very difficult, with only 2 fights, so I was able to solo it with some difficulty. The enemies there are mostly, if not all, buccaneer, so plan accordingly. After that, you acquire the key to the Labyrinth, but the entrance is under the Hall of Minos, on Knossos. Unfortunately, the place is infested with vultures, and your very first quest as soon as you land on the island is to defeat some of them. After that, its on to a variety of tough dungeons. Yay.

The existence of the sea means the existence of pirates
Perilous Oliver Paisley



My biggest hit yet- 979 damage!

Step in line, win a prize

1 comment:

  1. Greetings! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are
    you using for this website? I'm getting sick and tired
    of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform.
    I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a
    good platform.

    My web-site: veternary clinics ()

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave us a comment!
If you are under the age of 13, please ask your parent or guardian for permission to comment on this site.
Here are some rules you need to follow when leaving a comment:
-No asking for gifts and codes.
-No inappropriate language.
-No spamming.
All comments will be moderated before being published.

Thank ye!

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks Blogger Tricks