Thursday, June 6, 2013

Private eye Paisley and the case of the rebel kitties

The Kurghas, Marleybone's elite fighting force of tigers, is rebelling. I was sent to investigate the rebellion by the Marleybone navy. The Kurgha rebellion started after Marleybone started fabricating newer and better food for the felines. The new food was suupposed to be better for the Kurghas than their old food, but for some reason they didn't like it. I was charged with the duty of diplomacy to the Kurghas by the Marleybone Navy. After some battles, I encountered a Kurgha that apparently knew my parents, Jabdal Chand. Thankfully, I was able to fix the problem, and get the cats back on our side. Now it's off to the Marleybone Sewers for my next assignment. Why I can't have a desk job, I'm not sure.
Is this the place we saw as concept art before Marleybone and Aquila were confirmed?

How did he know my parents? And where is Rajah?

The existence of the sea means the existence of pirates
Perilous Oliver Paisley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave us a comment!
If you are under the age of 13, please ask your parent or guardian for permission to comment on this site.
Here are some rules you need to follow when leaving a comment:
-No asking for gifts and codes.
-No inappropriate language.
-No spamming.
All comments will be moderated before being published.

Thank ye!

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks Blogger Tricks