Sunday, June 17, 2012

Avast Ye Pirates!

Aargh ye pirates!
Welcome to That Swashbuckler!

Let me tell ye a wee bit about myself.
My name is Chris, better know as TheDrakeFlame on the communities.
I have been playing Wizard101 since late 2009, but that doesn't matter!
Soon I'll be a Pirate101 player, and a Swashbuckler too!
Since the game isn't open to just anyone yet, for now you can expect to see Pirate101 updates and news.

Also, remember to sign up for a chance to be a Pirate101 Beta tester below!

Click the image above for your chance to register for a ticket into P101's beta!

Well, I guess that be all fer now!

Don't forget to follow this blog!

Happy Sailing young pirates!
~Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave us a comment!
If you are under the age of 13, please ask your parent or guardian for permission to comment on this site.
Here are some rules you need to follow when leaving a comment:
-No asking for gifts and codes.
-No inappropriate language.
-No spamming.
All comments will be moderated before being published.

Thank ye!

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks Blogger Tricks