Wednesday, June 20, 2012

When Sky Squids Attack!

Aargh me fellow pirates!

I just have two words for you- Sky Squid!

J Todd Coleman has just shared one of the questions which help determine your pirate's school! It's just not as pleasant as I would expect, yarrr!
Here it is:

So tell me, how were your parents eaten by a sky squid, yarr?

So I guess that Commander Gandry really is Boochbeard's apprentice, or his brain/bodyguard after all!

Haha, I just hope I answer the questions properly to become a Swashbuckler, right? Ho-ho-ho!!
---------

Onto even bigger news, Ambrose2Zeke's Pirate101 Hub has become an official Pirate101 Fansite! 
Yarr-har-har! Congrats John!
---------
Don't be a forgetful one, and be sure to enter the contest for your chance and winning all that booty! http://thatswashbuckler.blogspot.com/2012/06/shiver-me-timbers-did-someone-say.html

Happy Sailing, young pirates!
~Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave us a comment!
If you are under the age of 13, please ask your parent or guardian for permission to comment on this site.
Here are some rules you need to follow when leaving a comment:
-No asking for gifts and codes.
-No inappropriate language.
-No spamming.
All comments will be moderated before being published.

Thank ye!

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks Blogger Tricks